Time for more delicious easy recipes!!! These three come from a few of my amazing friends so please be sure to check out their pages! These will be added to the Fit Recipes Page , go ahead take a look.
Liz Kampschroeder‘s Pumpkin Cupcakes
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (or spice cake for a pumpkin bread taste!)
- 1 can pumpkin-mix together and divide into muffin tins.
- Sprinkle with mini or regular chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 50-75 calories per cupcake (depending on amount of chips you use on each cupcake.)
Sonja Tanner Wbff Pro‘s Zucchini Boats
- Cut zucchini long ways
- Scrape a tiny bit out of the middle with a spoon. Just enough to create a groove for toppings.
- Brown ground turkey or beef with granulated garlic & Italian seasonings
- Spread tomato paste in center of zucchini, top with beef/turkey, fat free mozzarella cheese
- Bake 20-25mins at 350
Radiance By Ray’s Lean Mean Kale Pancakes
Blend the following & cook like pancakes! Top with 1tbsp Walden Farms Pancake Syrup (optional)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein, 3 egg whites, 1tsp vanilla extract, cinnamon & nutmeg to taste, 25-50g kal