This is an ongoing growing interactive page! Share your fit recipes in the comment section. Feel free to print them off too!
*Print button at bottom of page. To print single recipes highlight desired recipe, click print icon at bottom of page & choose “selected” print.
• Spay muffin tin with PAM.
• Put in veggies, fresh or frozen, half full (optional)
• Fill 1/2 – 3/4 with liquid egg whites
• Top off with Mrs. Dash (optional), bake at 400° 10-15 minutes
I make these up a couple times a week. I have a snack ready to grab. Zero effort. I use them in breakfast wraps, late night snack with avocado or walnuts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZHTZFWnS38
• Cut in half & remove seeds (the trick to cutting it is to rock the knife into the squash like a teeter totter)
• Cut side down put in microwavable dish with ¼ cup water
• Cover with plastic wrap & cook in microwave for 13 minutes
• Let cool & scrape insides with fork
Alternative is to line cookie sheet with aluminum, spray with PAM, put cut side down, bake at 350° for 45 minutes
I eat this with my crockpot chicken; I substitute it for noodles in soup. I also eat it with whey protein the combination tastes like a dessert.
• Process fresh (tastes the best) or frozen cauliflower
• Put in microwavable dish & cover
• Microwave 5 minutes
Again I add to my chicken meals or add protein with a little bit of water or almond milk for a dessert tasting snack
• Put in desired amount of frozen chicken
• 1 jar of Verde (16oz)
• 1 can low sodium black beans
• Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle seasoning to taste
• Cook on high for 6 hours, add laughing cow cheese (optional)
Eat in a bowl or wrapped in a tortilla (I use low carb, my husband uses whole wheat)
I crockpot everything! I throw in chicken, vegetables, apple cider vinegar, beans & Mrs. Dash. I freeze half of it & have meals ready throughout the week
– Take 1 thawed tilapia fillet, wrap with wax paper & put on plate
– Microwave for 3 minutes Revision: microwaving tilapia is fast but I lose too much of it because of it exploding! Season & bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes
– Transfer tilapia to whole wheat, corn or Ezekiel tortilla
– Top with Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle & 2 tbsp. salsa
Whole Wheat Pita/Tortilla Chips
–Slice whole pita or tortilla into desired chip size
-Brush lightly with extra virgin olive oil
-Sprinkle Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime to taste (or any other Mrs. Dash seasoning)
-Bake on 350 for 8-12mins
Sliced Sweet Potatoes
-Microwave 6-7 minutes
Keeps refrigerated for 4-5 days
5 Ingredients Verde Chicken Chili
Ingredients (makes approximately 8-10 servings)
- 4 cups chicken broth (I’m spoiled & my mom makes me home made sodium free chicken stock)
- 5 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 (15 oz) cans Great Northern beans, drained
- 2 cups salsa verde
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
Combine all ingredients in pot. Heat over medium-high until boiling, then cover & reduce heat to medium-low & simmer at least 5 minutes. Optional toppings & serve. Optional toppings: diced avocado, fresh cilantro, chopped green onion
Nutritional info will vary depending on the chicken broth/stock & verde you use. My Fitness Pal lets you put in all ingredients to figure nutritional info. This is the info for my chili not including the avocado slices.
159 Cal, 1.6g fat, 600mg sodium, 15g carbs, 3g fiber, 18g protein
Sonja Tanner Wbff Pro‘s Zucchini Boats
- Cut zucchini long ways
- Scrape a tiny bit out of the middle with a spoon. Just enough to create a groove for toppings.
- Brown ground turkey or beef with granulated garlic & Italian seasonings
- Spread tomato paste in center of zucchini, top with beef/turkey, fat free mozzarella cheese
- Bake 20-25mins at 350
Radiance By Ray’s Lean Mean Kale Pancakes
Blend the following & cook like pancakes! Top with 1tbsp Walden Farms Pancake Syrup (optional)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein, 3 egg whites, 1tsp vanilla extract, cinnamon & nutmeg to taste, 25-50g kale
- Quest Bars
- Whey protein; vanilla, chocolate.
- Green apple dipped in 1 serving of all natural almond or peanut butter
- Hummus with veggies. Also great in wraps, pita pockets & as substitute for tomato sauce on pizzas.
- Baked potato & fat free plain Greek yogurt. Tastes identical to sour cream.
- Fat free Greek yogurt instead of regular yogurt. Add in your own fruit & Stevia to taste ( if you don’t add Stevia it will taste like sour cream!).
- Egg whites are terrific! Hard boiled, omelet or scrambled. Can add avocado, salsa & Southwest Chipotle Mrs. Dash to eggs.
- Low fat cottage cheese
- Unsalted cashews, almonds, walnuts or soy nuts
- Fruits & veggies